Istanbul Tour Package 4 days / 3 nights
Day 1 - Transfer from Istanbul airport to hotel, Istanbul.
Day 2 - Old City Tour, Istanbul.
Day 3 - Bosphorus Cruise Tour, Istanbul.
Day 4 - Transfer to the airport to depart.
Day 1 - Istanbul
Transfer from the airport to your hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul (B, L)
Full Day Old City Highlights of Istanbul Tour:
Pick up from your hotel to visit Topkapi Palace, with royal treasury and elegant four courts. After lunch, proceed to the Hagia Sophia, a great Byzantine architectural masterpiece, whose interior is resplendent with golden mosaics. Then admire the delicate design and Iznik tiles of the Blue Mosque. Explore the ancient Roman Hippodrome with Egyptian Obelisk and Serpentine Column. Finally, stop off at the dazzling Grand Bazaar with over 4000 shops. Drop off to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Istanbul (B)
Half Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour:
Pick up from your hotel to visit the bustling Spice Market - a colorful bazaar heaped with various sweets and spices. Stop into the beautifully tiled tiny Rustem Pasha Mosque before taking a relaxing Bosphorus Cruise (by public ferry or Zoe Yacht) between the continents of Europe and Asia - gliding past Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi Palaces, ornate wooden Ottoman mansions and mosques, Rumeli Fortress and the Bosphorus Bridge. Afternoon at your leisure. Drop off to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 - Istanbul (B)
Transfer from the hotel to the airport. Departure.
Departure dates guaranteed every day all year around for this tour.
Please ask for your best prices
Prices based on double/twin-room occupancy at selected properties.
Subject to selected dates, availability at time of booking and advance
If travelling with any children under 12 years, please email us
with their date of birth to determine their age at time of travel.
* All nights B&B at a choice of selected 3/4/5 star or boutique hotels.
* All sightseeing tours of the places mentioned in the program.
* All tours with professional licensed English-speaking guidance.
* All transport with new air-conditioned deluxe vehicles.
* All meals where shown in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
* All airport transfers throughout the trip.
* All parking fees, ferry, tolls and petrol.
*All entrance fees.
* All taxes
* International airfare to Turkey.
* Domestic flight tickets (will be quoted separately). Domestic flights are operated by Turkish Air, Atlasjet, SunExpress, OnurAir, PegasusAir, AnadoluJet and SkyAirlines.
*Drinks, travel insurance, visas, personal expenses, porters, optional tips.