Cappadocia Tour Package 3 days / 2 nights
Day 1 - Transfer from Cappadocia airport, Tour of Cappadocia 1.
Day 2 - Tour of Cappadocia 2.
Day 3 - Transfer to the airport to depart.
Day 1 - Cappadocia (L)
Full Day Cappadocia Tour 1:
Transfer from Cappadocia airport to Cappadocia. Start with a gentle walk through orchards, unusual volcanic rock formations and rock-cut houses at Red & Rose Valley. Visit the old Christian Village of Cavusin, followed by lunch and then an excursion to Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon, visit Kaymakli Underground City, which hid local Christians from Arab invaders, Ortahisar Castle and Mustafapasa Greek village. Drop off to hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia (B, L)
Full Day Cappadocia Tour 2:
Pick up from your hotel to explore Devrent and Monk's Valley, to see the extraordinary mushroom-shaped rock pinnacles or 'fairy chimneys'. Continue on to the small village of Avanos, famous for clay pottery design. After lunch, proceed to the Goreme Open Air Museum, featuring the most impressive rock-carved churches and Byzantine frescoes in all Cappadocia. Finally enjoy a view of the moonscape valleys from the rock-perched natural citadel at Uchisar. Drop off to hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 - Cappadocia (B)
Transfer from the hotel to the airport. Departure.
*Drinks, travel insurance, visas, personal expenses, porters, optional tips.
Departure dates guaranteed every day all year around for this tour.
2 pax : $$$ 4 pax:$$$ 6 pax $$$
* All nights B&B at a choice of selected 3/4/5 star or boutique hotels.
* All sightseeing tours of the places mentioned in the program.
* All tours with professional licensed English-speaking guidance.
* All transport with new air-conditioned deluxe vehicles.
* All meals where shown in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
* All airport transfers throughout the trip.
* All parking fees, ferry, tolls and petrol.
*All entrance fees.
* All taxes
* International airfare to Turkey.
* Domestic flight tickets (will be quoted separately). Domestic flights are operated by Turkish Air, Atlasjet, SunExpress, OnurAir, PegasusAir, AnadoluJet and SkyAirlines.